PLC EASY822-DC-TC (EATON) Use of HMI which one

Don't know if you can get these in Mexico. Eaton have the Easy MFD which is almost an Easy 800 but with an HMI attached. Or you can use the MFD screen to display what is showing on the Easy 800 screen. Or you could mount the Easy 800 through a hole in the enclosure lid and use the 800 screen to display data and allow entries. You can download an Eaton pdf here:

http://www.eaton.uk.com/ecm/idcplg?...aveAs=0&Rendition=Primary&dDocName=PCT_322496

Thank you very much for your answer Bryan, I really aprecciated, I think I can get the easy MDF from USA in case there weren't any in Mexico.

Your comment was super useful to me.

Have a great christmas eve and new year too.

Best regards. :)