PLC Education

Dear Friends:

Thanks for all people running this marvellous site,

Please, Please, Please, can some one tell me where can I find good education about PLC, in the arabian gulf ?? or the middle east Egypt or Turkey ?

Is there any institute that teach about PLC in the UAE???!!
United Arab Emirates

I am interested in learning about PLC, and I have good knowledge about Mitsubishi PLC's, my graduation project was PLC control of an Elevator model, It was very successful and I took A+ on.

now I am depending on my self and working, I cant leave the work for education because no one will spend money on me, I spend long time looking for Automation school, but hopelessly.

Please advice me!!!

UAE

I have recently returned from a trip to the UAE, servicing
a cement plant there. Very nice area (R.A.K.), and very
dry.

Based on my experiences and observations of your area,
from my (U.S.) perspective, it certainly looks as if you'll
have to travel to get good training, unless you could call
one of the manufacturing plants there (UAE) to see if you
could attend their training on site at their facility.
Perhaps some plant locally is bringing in some training
person, and you could attend.<?>

The best education for this type of equipment is a practical
application that you are familiar with.

[B]persian [/B] gulf

hi!
first: where is arabian gulf? all know there is one gulf in middle east and it called persian gulf. you must first learn Geography.
second: In iran there are good masters that will teach you.
Bye