plc Electrospindle

twin oaks

Im having a proble with a error im getting a lot. Its telling me my plc electrospindle cooler check the automatic safety switch, the flow switch of the coolant circuit and the thermal cutout on the pump motor. It is kicking the braker alot. I have checked the AMP. and Volts all is of. Could this be that is getting hot. Please help

As much as I would like to go into flyback varistors and capacitor flux, I won't.

Can you give more details, including brand of PLC, model, and CPU module number.

What is your voltage and current on the motor, is it single or three phase, and what is it's horsepower rating.

Are you operating 50 or 60 cycles, or is it through a VFD.

If itis a VFD, do you have an inverter bypass panel on it?

Is it warm, hot, or extremely hot?

What is the current rating on the breaker, and is it a one, two, or three pole.

Do you have a copy of the schematic or plc program that you can list.

Any further information would be of great assistance.

regards.....casey