PLC explanaition

walters

does anyone know a site where is explained in detail how a PLC works?? my boss wanted me to find that out because we can get a customer that has nothing automated(yet) and that wants to know very detailled how a plc works
please help me out cause if i must find on google im busy for ages
i prefer a site in dutch but if its in english i simply translate it

regards walters

that is a very usefull page paul thanks for the quick reply it really safes me a lot of thinkin about a such thing works again

that is rather simple and yes the page of thomas is very good.
however in any plc book it is explained.
I do have an example from school complete with manuals in nederlands if interested please give me a call.
0653300739 i live in hertogenbosch so rather near to you.

yes i found the learn plcs page here when i was checking more things that are possible on this page but. so i simply had to look further than my nose
but i think that with all the great sites you guys gave me and with what i know myself i can make a great report for this good old fashion client that is going to be automised mwuahahaha
ermm... but now back to buisness

regards walters