PLC is not responding to Logixdrivers

Laaxmi

Have tried to get the tag details from the PLC through python pycomm module.But getting Tag doesn't exist error.

Am using pycomm version = 0.11.0

Can anyone let me know how could resolve this issue?

>>> from pycomm3 import LogixDriver
>>> plc = LogixDriver('172.16.214.180', init_info=False,init_tags=False, large_packets=False,micro800=True)
>>> plc.open()
True
>>> plc.info
{}
>>> plc.read('Std_AGV1_Fault_Count')
Tag(tag='Std_AGV1_Fault_Count', value=None, type=None, error="Tag doesn't exist - Std_AGV1_Fault_Count")
>>> plc.write(('test',0))
Tag(tag='test', value=None, type=None, error="Tag doesn't exist - test")
>>> plc.read('test')
Tag(tag='test', value=None, type=None, error="Tag doesn't exist - test")
>>>

Similar Topics

Hi every one am working on this machine ,where there is a motor that rotates an arm with high speed when the arm reaches the sensor the motor...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm having download issues with my laptop to my plc. On the hardware side I have windows 7, have my port configured in my device...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just wanna know why is it that when I down loaded my program in a Mitsubishi PLC and monitor it, the PLC does'nt seem to read my program...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom