Plc Manufacturers please

I hope this doesn't overwhelm you, but here is a link to many PLC manufacturers...

http://www.plcs.net/chapters/links.htm

What is it you are specifically looking to do?

If you are new to PLCs, which it appears to be, you will want to consider your needs first before selecting a PLC. Not all PLCs are created equal...which is true for the manufacturers as well.

Similar Topics

We have done the complaining about delivery times in a couple of other threads, I am not trying to repeat that. I am trying to find out if any...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom