plc matrix functions

josephsoso

Hi! i am currently doing my Msc in electronics and instrumentation and i need some help about plc matrix functiojs such as OR and AND matrix functions

A matrix is simply an array of registers. The same AND, OR, XOR functions that occur with single bits, occur bitwise within a matrix. Just imagine lifting one set of bits up and overlaying them onto the other set.

Similar Topics

Has anyone done matrix math with a A-B PLC? Not sure if I should be using loops and indirect addresses or go with hard coded program with every...
Replies
Views
I've been asked to put together a matrix listing the skills needed to keep a plant running. The intent is to point out weak areas and eventually...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to interface a keypad using switch matrix circuitry to plc inputs, specifically an AB 1746-IB16 24vdc (<5v=off, >10v=on)input...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom