PLC Recomendations

zerotact

I'm working on a project were I need a PLC to fire VFD's based off of some type of temp sensor. I'm assuming I will need something with thermcouple inputs. Unless there are some temp sensors that can get arround needing a thermocouple card. This is a homebrew project so I need something that's reliable but lower cost, including the cost of the software to program the thing, which leave Allen Bradley out. I'd love some other suggestions.

Sir,

The details of your application are limited, but based on what you have mentioned, we offer a product that is capable of providing you with a temperature input(s) with some digital I/O.

Our programming software is provided at no additional cost.

Feel free to contact us through the links provided in my signature.

God Bless,

Dependent on the VFD you are using, it may have all the intelligence you need.

You did not scope your requirements or proposed design, so it would be helpful to know more.