PLC Review Section (beta) has been added

Jim Dungar said:
Phil,

In the Schneider area, there is no device called simply TSX. I think you meant to refer to the TSX Micro and the TSX Premium.
snip...

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the note. I updated the TSX to TSX Micro.
Thanks,

Phil,

Great to see some real reviews finally up.

Under the Allen-Bradley section it might make sense to condense the MicroLogix 1000/1200/1500 into one section as they really are very similar, and add three new sections for :

MicroLogix 1100
CompactLogix
ControlLogix

These represent the current generation of AB systems, whereas the section headings currently available don't.

Thanks in advance.

Phil,

I think you should add TI545/555 under Siemens and maybe create a section for Control Technologies 555 that is coming out to act as future replacements for all those people that believe they have no choice other than to migrate to S7 from 505.
M

Phil,

I like it and I would like to add some comments about the AutomationDirect DL205 using the Entivity Live! flowchart programming with the WinPLC. Where does that fit in the AutomationDicrect portfolio?

Thanks,
oldNovice

oldNovice said:
Phil,

I like it and I would like to add some comments about the AutomationDirect DL205 using the Entivity Live! flowchart programming with the WinPLC. Where does that fit in the AutomationDicrect portfolio?

Thanks,
oldNovice

Hi,
Please put it in the DL205 listing and describe the products you are usining within the review.
Enjoy,

Why arent there more reviews ?
With the initial positive feedback about the new reviews section, one should have thought that there would be lots and lots of reviews at the moment. It seems to have died out a bit.

If the reviews should make any sense then there should be a lot of them, otherwise one very positive or negative review can tilt the rating too much.

Well.. I have added one more review (I dont tell where, try to find it ;) ) I hope that many more will post reviews.