PLC SLC 500 cat:1747-L541

Having a problem with is processor PLC SLC 500 cat:1747-L541, the fault light is flasing and cannot go online and again the DH+ comm. is flushing what could be the problem here.?

Having a problem with is processor PLC SLC 500 cat:1747-L541, the fault light is flasing and cannot go online and again the DH+ comm. is flushing what could be the problem here.?

Sounds like you lost the program and faulted? just a guess maybe the battery is bad and you had it off, you can reset the PLC back to factory and that should get your communication back but your program will be gone so hope you have a backup copy

Solid fault is a bad CPU, flashing is a recoverable fault

I have had a brown out condition followed by a surge which caused the plc to loose its program.
you have to remove the battery and short out the capacitor for a minute to restore to the default condition.

I eventually had to install a line filter which solved the problem.
regards,
james