PLC Student

When I try to setup drivers and establish a connections with RSLinx and use the auto configure function it says unable to veryify settings due to packet timeout!
Make sure your USB-to-Serial is one that is known to work with RSLinx. Also, make sure you have a newer copy of RSLinx, Version 2.59 or later. Do not use auto-configure, but put in the parameters manually. Auto-configure does not work for many situations. Sometimes RSLinx is running "as a server" in the background, preventing you from installing another copy.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey I am looking for an active member that has some time to help explain a little bit more about the RS logix program. I failed last semester due...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an eighth grade student who is very interested in industrial automation and would like recommendations on what kind of practical...
Replies
Views
Could anyone point me in the right direction where I can run something like the RSlogix Emulator with a free/demo HMI? I am a student and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I think this foram will be great for me. My question is as follows: I need to learn PLCs. A trusted friend told me to learn AB first and...
Replies
Views
hey every body, i am studying PLC course by using S7-300 and i want a practical example that can be helpful for me to practice for exam cause i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom