PLC Timer Function Problems

ta2909i

Hi all,

I am trying to create a generic timed output function block. I dont want to create a function block for each output type.

I think I am having difficulties because of the timer I have set inside the function block. The timer number is set by an "internal".

Question:
- Is there any way that I can set the timer number from a function input?
- I have tried creating an "input word" for the timer number such as #0001 but I keep getting an error.

Best,

T

Similar Topics

Dear Gentlemen Any one know how to write timer function for Omron PLC cx 6.1. I want to use a long timer function block(TIML) in my program...
Replies
Views
if the timing value is set to 2, is it equivalent to 2 secs? is it the same with the counter function? the brand of plc is mitsubishi fx series
Replies
Views
Hi, I am attempting to turn on an output for one second, every thirty seconds, but am having some trouble. I have a XIC with S:1/15 (first pass)...
Replies
Views
Hi! i'm just wondering did there is any chance to change Set Time(TV) on Siemens plc timer without step 7 using c# or python if timer not set in...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm guessing this is a straightforward one but after much experimenting I've been unable to find an answer. The software is TIA V16...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom