Siemens PLC Timer Change without step7

Multispeed08

Hi! i'm just wondering did there is any chance to change Set Time(TV) on Siemens plc timer without step 7 using c# or python if timer not set in DB(data block). like in img - 3.PNG
Plc is connected using IBH Link S7++ and i want to change set time without using step7 or TIA. There is example c# and python codes when installing IBH Link drivers/soft.. and there is option to change output timer time see img.
Capture.PNG
Thx.

As the timer value is hardcoded in the block, possible options are:

Create some c#/pythoncode that will upload the relevant block from the plc, modify the timer value and then download the modified block to the plc.

Remove the memory card from the plc and insert it into your PC, write some c#/pythoncode that will determine the location of the timer value on the memory card, modify the memory card data as required and insert it back into the plc (I've done this before, S7-300 plcs only)

Last edited: