plc5/04 programming

i see your image, but its from the RSLogix5 and i can´t communicate either RSLinx, in this moment i CAN´T see the plc new and plc old also, ufff, let me check all again.

i see your image, but its from the RSLogix5 and i can´t communicate either RSLinx, in this moment i CAN´T see the plc new and plc old also, ufff, let me check all again.

See below for a RSLinx connection to a default ( factory default)
PLC5/40. Autoconfigure should give you this if its at factory settings.

DefaultPLC5.jpg

Similar Topics

We have an old machine that we need to get running. It has a PLC5/10 processor with a DE9 9-pin DH+ (I believe) connector for programming. I've...
Replies
Views
Where I work we have a PLC5 rack running a program looking after some HV switchgear. The programmer is a huge beast of a machine and no one seems...
Replies
Views
Hello ppl! First sorry about my english and thank you for your attention. I'm kinda lost. A friend lent me a couple of racks with plc5/15 and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Is it possible to connect RsLogix 5 using Rslinx to PLC5/40 if Channel 0 is configured as System (Master) or System (Slave)? I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've a strange request here; 1) Can the ethernet port of the L20E CPU use as programming port? How can this 15 pins connector be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom