PLC5/40 interface with Experion Server

Jan

Good day everyone,

I'm trying to connect a PLC5/40 to a experion server via a controllogix gateway.

I did manage to connect a PLC5/40E directly to the server on ethernet and configuring it on experion quickbuilder and it works as shown in the first attachment.

However due to the layout of our contol system we want to make use of the existing DH+ connection (only have standard 5/40's). We want to make use of a contrologix gateway to accomplish the interface to the experion as in the second attachment. We did all the configuration but the channel and controller in the experion keeps on failing and we cannot get the comms to work.

Any suggestions on what we might be doing wrong.

Regards

Jan
:confused: