PLC5 RIO for ControlLogix5000

tmechanic

Lifetime Supporting Member
My company just installed a new ControlLogix 5000 by converting the original PLC5 program and using the existing PLC5 racks as remote I/O, I now need to find the scaling for a flowmeter that is being replaced, is there anyway to search for an analog block because I'm looking at 132 subroutines "LAD_132_FAULT" to search through.

ControlLogix doesn't handle the BTR/BTW the same as the PLC5. If you are doing scaling on the card, then you would have to send the BCD value to the scaling word. When the card was set up in the I/O configuration tree, then there were tags created for all the parameters of the card. This is where you should review.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Quick question about maximum RIO for a PLC5. I'm looking to add some a RIO drop that emulates 6 racks to my existing PLC5 system (It is...
Replies
Views
I am working for a company that does chrome plating and the line is VERY old lol So they did a controls upgrade(before my time here) and replaced...
Replies
Views
I've been searching the forums for hours and I've found many things to try but just haven't found the right answer yet. I have a running PLC 5...
Replies
Views
Can i terminate(put resistor in terminal of channel a)the blue hose of an existing plc5 dh+ network to a new 1756-dhrio in new clx rack without...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I'm doing a upgrade here at the company. I`m replacing the Panelview 1400e to an 1500 plus. I`ve already made the tests on my pc by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom