plcsimulator.net

bobarich

I have tried to use plcsimulator and created a file just like the help file did. One contact and one coil with the same address that they used in the example. When I run simulate it doesn't show any acknowledgement in the ladder or no output light as in the example. Has anybody else had this problem?

Works for me!

I was going to post a picture with this reply, but I can not get the darn things to load! But, nevertheless, I used the simulator and have before and it always works for me. You do have to select run when you try and use it. That might be your problem. As for the picture, I need more training I suppose, but find the uploading of files and pics to PLCs.net a bit more complicated and limiting than is necessary.(mini rant)Sorry Phil!