Please guide me to restore back up to Mitsubishi fx 2n

naazimec

I am new in this field. I took back up from FX2N64MR-DS with gx developer- fx software. There is one folder and three files ,RESOURCE FOLDER+GPPW.GPJ(IK)+GPPW.GPS(21K)+PROJECT. Witch file I have to write a new plc?.i tray gppw.gps its saying that data correpted. But gppw.gpj is opening . witch file will write exact settings of my old plc. pls advise me?

The PLC program is the folder and the files.

Open GX developer and point it to the folder you baked up. GX developer will see the folder as a program and open in for you. You then can modify it or whatever you wish. Or you can download it (write to PLC). Do not try to open the files individually just open the folder from inside GXdeveloper.

Marc