please help me backup PCMCIA card of B&R

ngoclan

dear everybody
I have a PCMCIA card. and it's has programs all to run a machine, the data all, on it was created for B & R PLC (programmable logical controller). I need to save the image and program all of the CF card onto my PC and if the CF card gets damaged or something or broken, then I can restored the image and program saved on the PC to a new the CF card and use it.
now I don't have the backup program, so I want a have the backup programs from PCMCIA card all, onto my PC.
-- I haven't program of the original and I also haven't a AS project for machine, so I need backup programs from PCMCIA card onto my PC
please you help me.
can you showed me step by steps?
thank you very much