Please help with hmi-cab cable

hello everyone, i am having difficulty creating a hmi-cab-49 cable.i can't afford a $400 cable and i would prefer making my own. i have all the materials i need i just need some kind of schematic pic or diagram describing which pin goes where. i have tried looking up the pic configuration in the manual but there is a half *** diagram which doesn't really help, i have been at this for 5 hours now trying with 3 different boards and pin configurations. also in some threads some users have successfully made these cables by adding a jumper and cutting a trace on a the ttl to serial board. if there is anyone who has any kind of info on which trace was cut or where a jumper was added, please PM me asap. thank you.

thanks for replying.
i have already looked at this diagram and do not know where to connect a couple of wires from the circular din connector on to the board.the ttl to rs232 boarrd only has 4 pins, vcc, gnd, tx, and rx, i do not know where to connect the rdy, rty, dsr, and cts wires. any help with connecting these wires would really help. the funny thing is the message on the bottom of this page.

profac11.jpg