Importing HMI folder into new project PLEASE HELP

one2go

Hello everyone,

i have problem with importing old HMI folder into new project. By accident I've lost my TIA project and now I successfully upload program from plc (s7-1200) and took folder from PC station - HMI (the one that contains all needed files to run on PC station - wincc RT advanced).

I tried to add same devices and then copy folder into project but when I open it, graphics still does not exist. Back then that HMI folder was copied from same place and pasted on PC station.

Is there any possible way to open graphics in TIA portal? The problem is that I need to add and change some stuff due to customer wishes.

Please help and sorry for my grammatic and spelling mistakes :D

Regards.

There is no way to open the runtime project, you have to have the original.

an interesting thread. I too have experienced similar things. and have not found the answer
g.png