Failure importing RSView32 into FTView SE

Felipe_Br

I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first step by exporting the legacy database, but when I copy the files to the machine with Windows 64 bits this message appears:

"Create new format(FactoryTalk View v6.10 or later) tag database with 'Legacy Tag Database Conversion' utility.
This log file can be found at 'C:\Users\Felipe.Goncalves\Documents\11072023_135514_Legacy_Tag_Database_Conversion_Import.LOG'

Creating new format tag database for the following 0 projects has been done successfully. Now you can freely
open these projects with FactoryTalk View 6.10.

Creating new format tag database for the following 1 projects failed.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documentos\RSView Enterprise\SE\HMI Projects\Supervisorio\supervisor.rsv - Possible root cause is importing csv file to sql database failed. The csv file is corrupted.

Creating new format tag database for the following 0 projects succeeded but with exception."

can you help me?