FT View SE Client Login Failure

Tim Ganz

I used vmware converter to clone and backup a physical pc FT View client and now after removing vcenter converter and rebooting I am getting a message that says

The client temporarily cannot connect to the FT View SE server in the home area / cxxxxx/ because the server is not available. To connect to the client automatically when the server is available leave this message open.
To close the FT view SE client window and connect later click cancel

Trouble is both my FT view servers are up as i can ping and RdP both and my other 8 clients in the sane room are up and working

Any idea what could cause this?

Similar Topics

I am working at a remote site that has a FTView SE system that has been running for years...V9. About an hour ago the operators called me over...
Replies
Views
Trying to do some work on an FT View SE server and I don't see a client to be able to access the historian. Should there be a client to access the...
Replies
Views
What is the Correct way to move Client files (FactoryTalk View SE)? I have FTVSE Studio installed on a development PC, I created a FTVSE Client...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Apparently FTView SE doesn't have a lot of options for audits or events, FactoryTalk AssetCentre records the audits but it's missing...
Replies
Views
Hi, Everyone: I got one project for upgrading desktop PC form window XP to window 10. this PC was running FactoryTalk SE Client application and it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom