Plugging monitor into Siemens HMI?

mugged99

Does anyone know if you can plug in a separate monitor into a Siemens TP series HMI? for display purposes only.

If it is a Siemens Comfort panel, you cannot plug in a separate monitor, but you can use smartservice/smartclient to remotely display and operate the TP.
As of TIA V14 the smartservice license is included in the panel.

Older panels also support smartservice, but then you will have to buy a license.

edit: To activate the smartservice on the panel, the option has to be activated in the source program and then compiled and downloaded to the panel.

Similar Topics

Good evening gentlemen, I've been concerned about this for a while and would like to know how others go about making sure they are not infecting...
Replies
Views
I was going around and uploading some AutomationDirect programs that we do not have. I went to plug in the PGM-CBL cable and the CPU went out of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, so I discovered a feature I did not know on a logix platform. Hot plugging of modules. I tested it the other day on a V19 system...
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom