PNOZmulti to Panel View Plus

schui

Hi All

I have connected a PNOZmulti to an Allen Bradley HMI (PVP 1000) using OPC Kepserver.
I am having some problems in getting the data from the multi controller, I have the data booklet from Pilz defining the different bytes needed for the data, such as the Run, Diag, Fault, IFault and OFault. Problem is when I define the tag in the OPC as a Byte it rejects it as invalid. Has anyone any ideas?

Another problem is I don't know how to setup the alarm messaging in the PV I am able to get the required Tags in the OPC but I cant get them to trigger as a message, if anyone can give me some guidance I would much appreciate it.

Thank you

Capture.jpg

Looks like the register returns two bytes. Have you tried using a 16bit(word) tag in Kepware? I bet you could try calling Kepware tech support, if you haven't tried Rockwell.

To create alarms out of the Kepware tags, add Kepware as an OPC server to your FTView ME project. Then you can browse those tags from the alarm setup in FTView Studio.

Hi Schui

I believe you are in the wrong Data area for the diagnostic lamps on the base until for the multi, I had this same issue only recently.

If you go to pdf page 94 of the PNOZmulti interface manual, there you will find the mapping, be careful though as I found out that there is a shift of one bit.

.0 is not used
.1 - OFault
.2 - IFault etc...

Gotta love Pilz.........

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 6.59.23 PM.jpg