Point I/O Configuration problems?

bobwithdana

I just configured a 1734-AENT module on the tree of a Logix 5000 program sucesuffuly. I then added the 1734-IE2C 2 Channel analog input module and I cannot download it to the PLC. I get 2 errors.

Error: Attribute list error.
Error: Failed to download modules.

Then when I try to look at the analog module offline I get another error

Failed to create module profile. Module profile not installed.

Any Ideas?

Two suggestions:

If you are using v13.00 of software, could be necessary to upgrade to 13.04. It is a known issue with point I/O profiles.

Another idea is to save your program to L5k format and then reopen it (ACD file corruption)

Least but not last, try to install newer I/O profile from this link:

Link AOP

Hope this helps... 🤞🏻

- [font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/font]

Two suggestions:

If you are using v13.00 of software, could be necessary to upgrade to 13.04. It is a known issue with point I/O profiles.

Another idea is to save your program to L5k format and then reopen it (ACD file corruption)

Least but not last, try to install newer I/O profile from this link:

Link AOP

Hope this helps... 🤞🏻

- [font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/font]
yea,i totally agree with you ,i have some experience with the same puzzle,then i update software ,and the problem is solved !