Pop-Up Screen Positioning

elshamym21

I'm working on a SCADA project in FTView SE where there are many instruments, each of them has a Faceplate that can be called by a "Go-To Button"
So, my question is "Is it possible to position the Faceplate Popup to appear above the selected device instead of appearing in the upper top-left corner for all of them". By any method, whether through VBA, Macro, or any other way.

Thanks in advance.

Display Properties for the pop-up display window being called, then set the X and Y coordinates in the properties dialog.
I don't have Studio in front of me at the moment so I can't provide a screenshot of where the X/Y setting is.
Good Luck!

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I need your help to guide me how to make this screen appear when the alarm is present, I have already configured its size and the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning all, Have an odd problem with Panel View + alarm pop-up not closing after non latching alarm condition(s) clears automatically after...
Replies
Views
hi guys its been a while since I have had to think about factory talk studio,I have been ask to put an acknowledge pop up screen on a pvp, what...
Replies
Views
hello everybody, I am new on omron PLC, I made a pop up screen on NS5 and pop up screen is 7, see attached file. and set $sw address is DM0, in my...
Replies
Views
Hi, forgive me if this is a double post, I tried using the search feature and did not see anything come up. I have a customer who is wanting a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom