Potentiometer and analog volt out

The perfect solution is to get the RES-1 from Kele Inc. It will take a 0-10 VDC Input and convert it to a simulated RESISTANCE Output, you select the resistance range: 0-135, 0-270, 0-500, or 0-1000 Ohms.

The Model RES-1(RES-1E in Fall) Universal Resistance Transducer provides a precision resistance output for DDC control of electric actuators or other electronic devices that operate from a variable resistive circuit. Various jumper-selectable analog and pulse-width modulated (PWM) inputs are available, and the transducer may be powered from 24 VAC/DC. The Model RES-1 is furnished with snap-track for easy mounting and may be operated in a multiplexed PWM mode so that one BAS output may address up to eight Model RES-1s.

http://www.kele.com/webservices/index/index.aspx?cat=10245&sec=ot8

Similar Topics

Hi All, Can anybody tell me the purpose of Analog potentiometer which is in s7-200. What it actually does? I tried to find about it on internet...
Replies
Views
Hi to all of you:yeah: I have a siemens analog input card 8 channel. and i have 8 potentiometers. the analog input card order number is...
Replies
Views
Ok, I am trying to get a 0-20ma or 4-20ma analog input off of a potentiometer into an analog input card. I want to use the AutomationDirect...
Replies
Views
I'm using Cimplicity HMI and VermaMax IC200UAL006 PLC. I'd like to read analog input(potentiometer) from analog input(%AI0018). I have created a...
Replies
Views
I recieved some good advice here many moons ago about using a signal conditioner with a pot when creating an analog input. The time has come to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom