Power FLex 700

turtle316

I know its not PLC but its worth a shot. I'm getting Fault Code 100. Parameter Checksum, non resettable. I tried going back to default, and loading the parameters, i also tried loading them from the HIM. I checked all the parameters to the old ones and they are right. Help?

Hi and Welcome to the Forum!

Don't worry. We cover PLCs and all that inhabit their planet, and orbit!

65418 - PowerFlex 70 and 700 Drives: Parameter Chksum Fault F100
Access Level: Everyone

If you do not already frequent the Rockwell Knowledgebase, then you can register for free.

Basically, you are looking at defaulting the drive and restoring the user parameter set, or else you have a Main Control Board failure.

Regards,
George

Similar Topics

Good Day, I do not use Power Flex much and I was called to troubleshoot one at a customer site. So if you have some advice I'd appreciate it...
Replies
Views
I am using power flex 700 VFD. and motor is in open loop mode but continuesly break slip fault error show in drive display .
Replies
Views
During a power interruption( quick blip) we had a fan that reversed direction and stayed running. I have the power loss parameters set to "Coast"...
Replies
Views
Hey I was wondering if any one has had this problem before, I powered down a Powerflex 700 and the Display and leds flash and keep flashing. The...
Replies
Views
I have a power flex 700 with a burned out internal 24vdc power supply. Someone wired 110vac to a 24vdc control. Can I use an external 24vdc power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom