Power flex drive 525 control error during direction test

Chauhanraj

I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error and motor is not starting.

Attachments

• 20240222_210046.jpg
    20240222_210046.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 10
You need to inhibit the module in your IO tree. You can't have the processor as owner while using the commissioning wizard.

Thanks for your support.I have tried with CCW software,this time start button option is showing in direction test wizard.I am pressing start button but motor not moving.
I have a doubt on safe torque terminal s1,s2 and s+ . Should I put jumper on these 3 terminal to run motor?

Thanks for your support.I have tried with CCW software,this time start button option is showing in direction test wizard.I am pressing start button but motor not moving.
I have a doubt on safe torque terminal s1,s2 and s+ . Should I put jumper on these 3 terminal to run motor?

Yes...it comes factory with a red jumper on those three terminals. If the Drive/HIM says Not Enabled then that's the issue. It will say Stopped when the STO is satisfied.