PowerFlex 700 and 20-COMM-E

PF700 user

Hi,
I new at using the PF700 with the 20-COMM-E enternet comms. So far a have managed to successfully managed to setup a DDE link to read data from the drive into an Excel spreadsheet. I'm reading the N150->N153 file. I would also like to write data to the drive (change the torque command via DPI 5 port), but can't get this right using DDEPoke, my poke command are a follows:

sub pokecmd()

RSChan = DDEInitiate("RSLinx", " PowerFlex")
DDEPoke RSChan, "N153:120", Range("DriveData!E15")
DDETerminate(RSChan)

end sub

what parameters must I set on the PF700 and 20-COMM-E to be able to change my torque command.

regards

hello,
i am currently having the same problem. i was wondering how did you go about setting up your excel to read the commands?

thanks