PowerFlex70 with PlantPAX VSD, Fault Code List

Ken Moore

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need to add a couple of older PF70 drives to an application using PlantPAX, the 750 series have a fault list code in the library, but not the 70's.

I know I can make me own, but was wondering if anyone has run across one already done.

Can you share where you found that? I'm looking for a list of 525 fault codes.

Thanks,
Jamie

The 525's are easier. Download the PlantPax library. Import the 525, not as an AOI, but as rung. It will bring the fault list with it. I do this and then delete the rungs, and use function blocks. Same thing for the 750 series.

Similar Topics

Hey folks. Quick question about direction control on a PF70. The control is all over the connection on the 20-COMM-E. Start, Stop, Speed...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Allen Bradley, Powerflex70 series A drive. We would like to use it as a test bench and programming station for communication...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Powerflex70 drive communicating with a PLC5. The drive is setup as 1/2 rack and is communicating over remote I/O. It is...
Replies
Views
hi we have a controlNet network with a PLC 5555 and several PowerFlex70 that are networked via COM C network adapters. Recently one of the...
Replies
Views
please i want to know to transfer the paramater value from powerflex70 to another powerflex70 with HIM please reply for me
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom