PowerFlex700s + ENCODER

Hi forum members. now I'm having a problem on 700s configured for inverter with encoder. when the encoder mounted on the frequency of negative feedback and reviews
value not equal to the preset value, the inverter does not stop, any member with experience in this matter help me, I desperately needed, I also made ​​it clear that I always 700s inverter control is informed DeviceNet network. thanks a lot

Similar Topics

Hello. We have a Powerflex 700s phase II firmware 4.002, but the encoder card is burned. We want to disable it to use the Drive without motion...
Replies
Views
We have a PF700s F13 drive for our KILN main motor which was tripped in HIHP inphaseLS fault few days back.we ahve check all incomin fuses &...
Replies
Views
I am doing a topic about religion in the industrial discharge roll. threads consisting of an engine and a motor coil discharge, and use the...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom