pressure sensor selection

At the plant in which I worked, our SAFETY director did that while demonstrating how to test the door edge switches to the safety committee.

The same thing happened to our safety guy while demonstrating the pressure switch on the elevator to the elevator inspector. In Tommy's case, it broke his arm, and I'm pretty sure that the inspection failed too.

Similar Topics

I have a zero center pressure sensor where 0.0 is 12mA, 0.5 is 20mA and -0.5 is 4mA. I cant figure out a way to get accurate results I have...
Replies
Views
I want to measure the level of water inside a closed st.st tank with an over flow opening in the top of the tank at the begining of filling the...
Replies
Views
Dear community, i am new into the world of plc and i have really basic question about the properly connecting of a pressure sensor to a modul...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Trying to find a pressure sensor for an application where the process is running at -100°C (-148°F). Pressure is likely around 1 bar or...
Replies
Views
Hello: We use submersible pressure sensor in oil tanks to monitor the level in the tank. We also have a routine the will estimate the oil...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom