Previous Graphics in FactoryTalkSE

TonytheEE

Hello all!

I'm trying to get a "Previous/ Next Graphic" tool set up in the corners of the graphics to enable users to return to a previous screen.

I can't get the file that Rockwell has on this to load, and they don't post the code or the procedure on the help site.

Has anyone EVER gotten this to work in FactoryTalk?

If not, can someone tell me how to launch subroutines from one module (graphic) to another in VBA. I figure I need a constant graphic open under all the windows that tracks graphic history on 4 monitors.

Thanks,

Tony

Similar Topics

Hello all, Recently, I tried to install Studio 5000 v34, v35, v36, but I mistakenly didn't install v34; is there a way to download this specific...
Replies
Views
I'm hooking up a scale to an EWEB card on a 1756 PLC through ethernet/IP sockets, and I've run into an issue that seems to defy ladder logic. See...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was messing around with my HMI and i decided to save some values from the previous cycles so i can see how much efficiently i was...
Replies
Views
Hello When using "Return to Display Button" on a screen with parameters it seems to forget what parameters were passed to that screen previously...
Replies
Views
Beginner here, I need to count the number of rotations a turn table does per shift. When the shift is over I want to save the total number of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom