Printing via Compactlogix or Wonderware ?

Any suggestions please on how to print on a Label Printer using either a compactlogix L32E or via Wonderware ?
All depends on the format that the label printer requires.
Most likely, it needs a specific protocol, which WW wont support by default. It may be possible in the L32E, but would require a lot of work.

I suggest speaking to Software Toolbox, they may have something that will do just what you want.

Is the printer Serial or Ethernet?

Wonderware will print to a default printer easily. I'm betting you must size the window accordingly to fit. The drivers are on the wonderware computer.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a customer who needs to print reports. The reports are all setup and work but occasionally the printing fails. If the customer reboots...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm haveing problems with printing reports in WinCC Flexible. After a few seconds after runtime starts I get a print job to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
My company built a small test machine using a Micro800 PLC and CCW software. We chose the Micro800 because the machine is very simple. We are...
Replies
Views
I had a student fooling around with settings tonight, and now when I try to print a program ladder, each rung prints on a separate sheet. Too many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom