Pro-face system area mis-behaving

JasonWade

Hello folks,

I have a Pro-face ST400 and a TRIO motion controller using Modbus to communicate. Most functions are working ok, variables are reading and writing correctly, but I have a problem with the system data area.

The system start address is 400031 mapping onto VR(30) in the TRIO.
I am using 'current screen no.' and 'change screen no.' so these should map to VR(30) and VR(31) in the TRIO. If i change the value in VR(31) then the correct page pops up on the ST400, however VR(30) always gets 255 written to it regardless of the actual page number, anybody know why?

Similar Topics

I am facing communication error in our system, VIPA system 200 PLC is connected to Pro-face ST402 HMI unit. I am continuously getting an error...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to do a mod to a pro-face project I didn't create, the GP is a handheld/touchscreen model - GP2400. I got side tracked on to how...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
I have a GP37W-LG11-24V an old unit with a round ps2 looking port for programming. Does anyone know the part number for the cable is and what the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At site, there is a Pro-Face 19” screen Model: SP-5800WP FWXGA complete with PFXSP5B10 box. Connected via Ethernet to the screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom