problem about filling gap in trends in citect scada

Hi Dears
i want to fill gaps between Trend's Graph. i referd to Citect Help And I tried Some Trend Parameters such as: [Trend]Gapfillmode,[Trend]GapFillsamples and [Trend]GapfillTime. but unfortunately none of them did not work. ofcurse Citect recommend to use of TrnSetdisplayMode() function for filling gap in trend Graph but Unfortunately i couldnot use it. can anyone help me?
my email is:[email protected]

Why have you got gaps? Is the trigger for the trends turning off? That will give you gaps as there would be no data recorded.

no there is not any trigger.suppose sometimes citect scada runtime to lose its communication with PLC with any reason. certainly we will have gap in our graph trend. how can i fill these gap?

The two things that usually place gaps in Citect trends are the trigger is off or the comms are bad and Citect is not getting the data.
It may be something else but usually either of those in my experience.

I had similar problem. Data was acquired through WiMAX and due to "hardware" interferences, as it was big coal mine pit, I was loosing some of packets...
Interesting is that I had info on SCADA display, but I lost data in trends. Eventually I made Cicode function that was reading data and was holding sample and I trended data received from function.

It is not function that is incorporated in Citect. I've made mine, according to specific process, where it was implemented... Basicly, I knew what is non logical value on input, and if my input was with error, for a very short period I was copying old (previous) value as real time value.