Problem Accessing Rockwell Knowledgebase

ControlSysNick

Lifetime Supporting Member
For the past few day, I have had problems accessing the Rockwell Knowledgebase. When I try to access it (and I do have a TechConnect Support contract), I get the following message in my browser:

Edge browser:

The connection for this site is not securesupport.rockwellautomation.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Chrome browser:

This site can’t provide a secure connectionsupport.rockwellautomation.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

Is anybody else running into this problem?

I cannot access the Knowledgebase as well. When I click on the link, it redirects me to the main Support Center page. No errors, just no access. I tried in MS Edge and Chrome with the same result.

I cannot access the Knowledgebase as well. When I click on the link, it redirects me to the main Support Center page. No errors, just no access. I tried in MS Edge and Chrome with the same result.

Delete all cookies/data from rockwell websites.

It was redirecting me and I had to choose to delete 'cached images and files'.

It's been working for me. I primarily use Chrome. I would try using Incognito/InPrivate mode in the browser. But they do have the following message on their site.

"If you are having problems reaching pages in the Support Center, please clear your browser cache and DNS cache."

So maybe there is something happening that is causing this.

OG

RA Support Site.jpg

Every once in a while I get a "uh oh, no permissions!" thing from the site for the remainder of the day or so.

Normal experience.

I had the same problem this morning at around 0500 Pacific. But just now, it came up on the same machine just fine.

Fortunately for me I actually needed a software download, and just typed "custhelp.roc..." from force of habit.