Problem in Simatic Protool Runtime with switch button

IvanGusha

Hi all,

I am using Protool 6.0 with Step 7 V5.3 and Simatic S7 300. The problem is that in Runtime mode when I push switch button to ON position it is returning to OFF at the end of every cycle. Everything seems to work fine in Simulation mode.

Thanks...

First of all protool 6.0 has a SP3. I would recomend you install that also if you haven't done yet.

Most probaply the bit that is set by the switch is reseted somewhere in the program of the PLC.

Similar Topics

This thread is reaction to another two: https://support.industry.siemens.com/tf/ww/en/posts/inout-parameter-problem/260345...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a problem with the Simatic Timer. I'm writing a program to check the pulse signal input, if the input signal is keep changing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone , I have an engineering station with step7 program. I can make the modifications from this PC for 7 PLCs. But now I can not...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I Work in project using Wincc Comfort (wincc 7.0) and simatic manager I use siamatic simulator to test my work ,everything going ok but...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I also bought PC Adapter USB A2 recently. I am using Windows XP SP3. I need to connect Simatic Manager with the same. Now the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom