Problem to start datalogon in Factorytalk view

Atef.mounir

Once i finished preparing to add three analog values to be on trends, then i stopped the datalog models and it was working ok but starting back through command line datalogon was not replying that data logging starting and all trends stopped in terms of no historical data.
So, i need a help urgently because the plant is running and no historical data.

Similar Topics

hi guys , i need some help as im trying to do a project of a tank has 3 level sensors s1(ground sensor),s2(middle sensor),s3(top sensor) and 3...
Replies
Views
I am having issues with communicating with some armorstarts that I am working with. The part number is: 284D-FHB4P5D-10-RR This is a 240VAC...
Replies
Views
I am using durus development software of GE FANUC. i want to know how will i develop a logic for operating an output with only one start and stop...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with a Fanuc R-J3ib controller. I’ve written a new program for crash recovery, but can’t get the program to run without pressing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got a problem with ArmorStart 284 and also 280. Sometimes I have got same fault on ethernet. On EtherNet module start flashing NET...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom