problem wit plc and dc servo motor(clifton)

im new guy here...i have problem about the connection between dc servo motor and plc...for ur information, my project is to control the speed of dc motor using pole placement controller...
1) i confuse either to use analog i/o and digital i/o...the dc motor come with its driver...
i hope u guys can solve my problem...tq

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a problem in profibus communication between IPC with FC3101 from BECKHOFF(Master)and two et200m(slave). The problem is when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom