Problem with FB41 CONT_C

Hi, I'm learning about FB41 and I have the following issue
As you know, FB41 PID block has both manual mode and automatic mode. The first one is when the block has not feedback and only send the reference, this mode is perfectly working as you observed in the image “START_MANUAL”, PLC send the reference at 50% as is it written in the program. However, when I start the program in auto while the program order me to enter the reference at 50%, it increases at 100%. Also, the program doesn’t perform the signal regulation, but it maintains as if were not feedback (see imagen START_AUTO). On the other hand, in the imagen “MANUAL_TO_AUTO”, it looks how the reference maintain when I switch it from manual mode to auto but it doesn’t perform the signal regulation.
In “signal” imagen, it showed what I said before. The first set start in manual at 50%, the second one start in auto (as you see, the reference increase at 100% and there’s not feedback), the last one start in manual at 50% but then switched to auto and didn’t regulate.
I don't know why this is happening. Does anyone know if my code is wrong somwhere or know if there another kind of problem?
I'm using Simatic Step7 5.6
Attached you will find a .zip with the PLC code and mentioned images

Attachments

• PID_TANQUE.zip
    262 KB · Views: 0