problem with historical trend ,intouch SCADA

vinukrishnan

Hi,friends i tried to make historical trend in intouch 10.i have assign 2 memory integer tags as pen,
In historical trend i use black as border color white as chart color,green and blue for pen.but when i tried to run it in window viewer.i have seen only a BLACK colored chart which does not contain any trend or any other color.then i changed border color to yellow then i got historical trend which contains only yellow color.still no trends.so when ever i change the border color i get chart which only contains border color.
can anyone solve my problem...

sounds like you either dont have historical trending enabled or you dont have a folder setup, or the right path for the folder.

i have enabled historical logging,select log files in specific directory(C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hist)....but still problem remains...

how about the name of the logging node? the computer name should be in that spot. if that doesnt work Im not sure what else it could be.

I had a similar problem. Reason - I'm running Windows 7 and Intouch 10.1 does need an upgrade for it. Check Wonderware web site.

I ran into the same issue using Intouch version 7. Have you checked the box on the tags you want to trend to "Log Data"? The tags have to be configured to write to the file that you set up.

Something tells me the historical logging folder path name has to be less than 50 characters in length. Try changing the logging to just the root of c:\ as a test.

LH