WinCC 7.0 historical trends problem

M_N

Hi,

I've got problem with historical trends in WinCC 7.0 SP1?

When I display trend for period = 1..5 months everything is ok, but when I choose period > 5 months then only one vertical line is drawn. Tag logging is set to 13 months. Any ideas where should I look for soultion?

Best Regards

Hi,

I've got problem with historical trends in WinCC 7.0 SP1?

When I display trend for period = 1..5 months everything is ok, but when I choose period > 5 months then only one vertical line is drawn. Tag logging is set to 13 months. Any ideas where should I look for soultion?

Best Regards

And when did you install / upgrade the WinCC?

Kalle

Similar Topics

Hello, I have made the trend view (wincc rt tia v15). There is no problem to create the datas that will be logged and connections. The trend...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently logging the value of some data tags using Historical data lists however when I view them in Excel I get one column with the...
Replies
Views
Hello! First of all happy new year to everyone! This is my first post in this forum, so i'm a new entry. By the way, as you can read from the...
Replies
Views
I am developing project for wincc flexible 2007 runtime on a PC. I have a licence of 128 tags rt,and archives. My customer wants to log data at...
Replies
Views
Dear all Can anybody help for I am using wincc flexible 2007 .In it I configure 20 numbers historical trends.Each trend has seperate tag and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom