Siemens Wincc rt trend historical view

HansAndersen

Hello,

I have made the trend view (wincc rt tia v15). There is no problem to create the datas that will be logged and connections.

The trend creation is supposed to be completed.

I need to see the historical data for (for instance)3 months before. For that reason I want to add some buttons and inputs that i can reach the values between entered dates Or do you have another way to get old historical datas in trend view for the particular dates ?

Regards.

Last edited:
Which kind of WinCC RT? Advanced or Professional? Siemens has about 100 products named WinCC, it's more just a brand name than an actual product at this point.

Advanced is just the Comfort runtime on a PC, dunno if it can handle 3 months of data. It has pretty limited ability to make things dynamic.

Professional is full SCADA (WinCC v7.something reskinned for Portal) and pretty much anything can be dynamic. It might be simplest to do it in a script, but you can probably do it without.

There’s already buttons to enter the start time/dates and end time/date , then the trend shows the values between those times

No scripting is necessary
It’s on the main trend view (I don’t have it handy to do a screen shot)