Problem with Machine Edition upload from 90-30

NetNathan

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an issue.
I am trying to resolve what logic is in a 90-30 PLC (364 CPU).
I have 3 Machine Edition backups with different names. All show Config=NE and logic=NE on Connect.
So... I did an upload, and it uploaded without error... but
it still shows Config=NE and logic=NE??
Validate is clean...
I have not stopped the CPU and tried yet... I guess that may be an option for fixing the Config error, but logic??

Any other ideas?
Running ME 10.2, and I am sure the older backups were from an older version of ME.
So I may have to even download the Config to clear error, but the logic issue bugs me.

If the program in the PLC was created with a different version of ME than what is on the connected PC, you will need to download to achieve logic or configuration equal status. Even if if you just uploaded.
You can run comparison report in ME to help set your mind at ease before downloading. It will flag any differences between the version on the PC and that in the PLC.