ROCKWELL on virtual machine and industrial pc communication problem

PLCjunior2910

Dear all,

The idea is I want to simulate 2 PLCs with the simulator and see if the runtime in the indus.PC changes.

I have a PLC and SIS program that are simulated with the emulator (no physical hardware).

I added them in the communication setup and added the indus PC with the right ethernet adress (but not the right reference for the industrial pc I choosed a random panelview) in FTview studio and created a runtime. I then copied the runtime in the industrial pc.

when I open the runtime in my pc and simulate the program it works but in the industrial pc it doesn't.
Can you please help me figure where the problem is ?

PS: when I ping to the adress the VM find it
Thanks,

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, I would like to replicate my PC onto a virtual machine so I could use it on a different laptop when I'm on site. I have never created a...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have gotten a new Laptop 2 months ago, It has Windows 10, so I use Virtual Machines for all my programming software (VMWare...
Replies
Views
we are trying to go online, with RSLogix5000 v17, to access a Rockwell plc ControlLogix. All the softwares are running on a Virtual Machine...
Replies
Views
While on the Rockwell website, I stumbled across a Rockwell virtual machine 9528-EWSLICENE. Everyone probably knows about this as I'm out of the...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom