Problem with Modicon 984-Compact (A145)

Gandi

Hi,

I'm trying to transfer a program to this PLC, but I'm getting an error message: "not logged in or a user is logged in on another port". It's error message 169. I'm using Modsoft 2.61, user_level=8.

I'm allowed to download the program which already in the PLC, but I'm not allowed to go online with the PLC after that.

Anybody have any clue?

Regards,

Gandi

I found the answer another place. It was the cable. We have both 984-Compact and 984-385, and they require different cables. I used a cable made for the 385 to try to transfer the program to the Compact..... When I found the correct cable, everything is good.

Gandi

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to get a machine started that was moved from one location to another. It has a Modicon 984-A131 PLC. I have Schneider Electric...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a problem with modicon 984 and the software proworx 32 last version. when I try to conect with the plc in online mode, proworx show this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm a long time reader, and first time poster. Yes, my butt is really in a crack right now:-). The situation is this: I have a...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am having an issue concerning the Modicon System Responsible for the operation of our Generator System. (Particularly Dresser-Rand...
Replies
Views
System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom