problem with reading tsx17 memory

elspec

Hello,
I faced a problem related with a PLC tsx1720 which appears unresolvable.Even tough,I can manage to connect to it,I am not able to read out the application from the PLC.The following error message appears:'Hemoire Protegee'. After some search on different forums,I assume that the application was uploaded to the eprom with protected settings.
Considering all of the above,do you think that it is possible anyway to recover the program?

Thank you for your help.

With regards,
Muncsan Ioan
e-mail:[email protected]

Hi

Oh my

TSX 17 we are going back now, it must be 10 years ago to the last time I worked on one of these. Great software once you got around online and off line searching , this was also the first time I used Sfc

sorry just remembering back to dos based systems sure over half the people here would not even know what I am talking about lucky them with
Tag based systems now a days and drag and drop, real copy and past, export and import, need I go on

Donnchadh